- Shirley Aley Campbell oil on canvas
- Phyllis Sloane silkscreen on paper
- Phyllis Seltzer heat transfer print
- David Haberman charcoal, acrylic, spackling compound on canvas
- Randall Tiedman acrylic on Stonehenge
- David E. Davis marble
- Robert Jergens assemblage
- William Martin Jean acrylic on canvas
- Patricia Zinsmeister Parker tempera and acrylic on canvas
- Barbara Gillette pastel on paper
of the Western Reserve
The Artists Archives of the Western Reserve (AAWR) sustains Ohio’s artistic heritage by preserving and exhibiting the artwork of prominent Ohio visual artists who are known as Archived Artists. The AAWR advances their artistic legacies by presenting exhibitions and educational programs, creating publications, recording oral histories and collecting other biographical materials which are made available to scholars and the public.
Through its general membership, AAWR also serves a wide range of regional artists by providing exhibition opportunities and promoting Northeast Ohio as a thriving arts community.
Now showing at the AAWR Gallery
The Artists Archives of the Western Reserve (AAWR) announces our annual members’ exhibition, the Spring Members’ Show.
March 20, 2014 through May 9, 2014
The Spring Members’ Show is an opportunity for members of the AAWR to showcase, promote, and sell their work to the public in our premier gallery space. AAWR members are each invited to showcase two original artworks and with a membership of over a hundred artists, the Spring Members’ Show is sure to offer something for everyone.
Spring Members' ShowApril 26, 2013 - May 24, 2013
Textures & Patterns Community ShowJune 20, 2014 - August 01, 2014
Ron Joranko Memorial ShowSeptember 12, 2014 - October 24, 2014