- Shirley Aley Campbell oil on canvas
- Phyllis Sloane silkscreen on paper
- Phyllis Seltzer heat transfer print
- David Haberman charcoal, acrylic, spackling compound on canvas
- Randall Tiedman acrylic on Stonehenge
- David E. Davis marble
- Robert Jergens assemblage
- William Martin Jean acrylic on canvas
- Patricia Zinsmeister Parker tempera and acrylic on canvas
- Barbara Gillette pastel on paper
of the Western Reserve
The Artists Archives of the Western Reserve (AAWR) sustains Ohio’s artistic heritage by preserving and exhibiting the artwork of prominent Ohio visual artists who are known as Archived Artists. The AAWR advances their artistic legacies by presenting exhibitions and educational programs, creating publications, recording oral histories and collecting other biographical materials which are made available to scholars and the public.
Through its general membership, AAWR also serves a wide range of regional artists by providing exhibition opportunities and promoting Northeast Ohio as a thriving arts community.
Now showing at the AAWR Gallery
The Artists Archives of the Western Reserve Presents the Spring Members’ Show
April 26, 2013 through May 24, 2013
The Artists Archives of the Western Reserve (AAWR) announces an exciting upcoming new exhibition, Spring Members' Show, which will be on display in the AAWR gallery from April 26, 2013 through May 24, 2013. The public is invited to attend the free art exhibition as well as the opening reception which will be on Friday, April 26, 2013 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.